Turkey stuffing with My Buddy's Nuts Maple Mustard variety
Your family and friends will love the surprise of My Buddy's Nuts
Servings: 4 Serving
- 1 lb. bread cut into 1 inch dice
- ¾ cup Butter
- 2 Cups Onion Diced
- 1 ½ Cups Celery Diced
- ¼ Cup Italian parsley chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Sage chopped
- 12 Tbsp. Rosemary minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 each Eggs
- 2 Cups Fresh Chicken stock
- The bread needs to be stale, so, cut it up the day before and place in dry place.
- Preheat 350° oven and spray a 9x13 baking dish with oil
- In a skillet over med-high heat, melt the butter and saute the veggies, add the herbs, then pour over the bread.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs, pour in the the stock and pour over the stuffing.
- Cover in foil and bake 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue to bake 10 more minutes. Your done!