A decadent bar for sure.
Servings: 40 servings
- 3 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups maple powder MBN will sell you Maple sugar
- 1 cup butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 each eggs
- 1 ½ cups corn syrup
- 3 tbsp margarine keeps the structure
- 2½ cups pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 10 x 15 sheet pan with parchment paper and spray with oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, salt and sugar, mix well.
- Cut in butter until it resembles course pieces of small peas.
- Use the dough to press into the sheet pan, bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Remove the crust from the oven, add the custard and continue to bake 25 minutes