Nutty herb stuffing
Delicious stuffing to serve to kids and adults, everyone loves this recipe.
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 cups dried bread cubes
- 1 each Granny Smith green apple diced
- 1 each Small sweet onion chopped
- 1 oz Fresh sage chopped
- 1 oz Fresh Italian parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts and pecans chopped
- 2 cup Chicken stock made from bones
- Freshly ground pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dried bread cubes with the fresh apples, onions and herbs.
- Pour hot stock over the mixture and cover.
- Let the stuffing come together, add the nuts and season to taste.