Mexican Chicken salad
Mexican cuisine began over 9000 years ago when the Maya agricultural communities were formed.
Servings: 4 Serving
- 1 lb. Chicken breast Poached to 165° then chilled, diced
- 4 each Roma tomato, diced
- 1 each Red onion diced
- 1 each Green bell pepper diced
- 1 bunch Cilantro chopped
- 4 each Jalapeno peppers minced
- 2 each Limes juiced
- ¼ Cup Apple cider vinegar
- ¼ Cup Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Prepare all ingredient. In a mixing bowl combine the salad ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the lime juice with the vinegar and oil, season with salt and pepper.