MBN Magical Pecan Pie
This is a great recipe, but costly. Maple sugar is expensive but worth it.
Servings: 8 servings
- 3 each eggs
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup pecans
- 2/3 cup maple powder
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1 9" pie crust or in this recipe file go to -Pate Sucree
- In a mixing bowl combine whisked eggs, corn syrup, vanilla, pecans, maple powder and melted butter.
- Pour into a prepared pie crust.
- Bake at 350° degrees for 45 minutes.
- Wait for the magic -let cool to room temperature, enjoy.