Fresh garden greens with asparagus, tomatoes and pecans
This is a start to a great meal or a meal in and of itself.
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 cups Spring salad mix, rinsed
- 1/4 lb. asparagus, blanched
- 1/4 lb. Red grape tomatoes, rinsed
- 1/4 cup Maple mustard pecans
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- In a large bowl mix the salad green, asparagus, tomatoes and pecans.
- Mix to combine the vinegar and oil seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the spring mix, serve immediately.